Thursday, August 13, 2009

Orange Cone Pittsburgh

Coming here to Pittsburgh is a great reminder that most cities, in contrast to New Orleans, have tons of construction in their urban downtown.

I'll be here through Sunday trying to represent new media New Orleans progressives here at Netroots Nation 2009. Our New Orleans panel is Saturday afternoon from 1:30-2:45 ET and video will be available via archive shortly thereafter, if my understanding is accurate.

Check out the rest of the conference here. Bill Clinton will be speaking tonight, Howard Dean tomorrow morning, and Valerie Jarret Saturday morning. There are tons of other brilliant thinkers here - I can be your eyes and ears. Please check out some of the panel lineups and tell me what you'd like me to check out.

For our New Orleans panel, tell me what we should talk about. Leave me a comment here or get after me on twitter @eliackerman.

No comments: