Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Wow, I gotta get back to work...

Two big stories today in New Orleans.

1. Meffert paid for Nagin family trips to Jamaica

I just said that.

2. Blakely be gone.

I just said that too!

I've got great stuff to bring to you soon, I promise. I'm just a little bit swamped right now with the unpacking process - I don't have internet at home yet. Plus, I've got loads of fresh content over at SaveCharityHospital.com to tide you over.


UPDATE: The Mayor's schedule, as obtained by WWL, will continue to yield some very interesting information...

The E-maelstrom is going to jump a few categories up the scale pretty soon. I feel like we're going to get a few more layers peeled back sooner rather than later.

I've been bad blogger. I'll be back with a vengeance to explain...

1 comment:

Leigh C. said...

"Blakely Be Gone" could well be marketed as a spray repellent to keep other traveling snake oil recovery czars outta here.