Monday, May 12, 2008

Proud to have a racist constituency

Great piece by my friend Dick Polman today.

In it, he references this SNL parody of Hillary Clinton, which is, unfortunately, not that big of an exaggeration of what she actually says on a daily basis.




Ouch! The truth hurts. Read the Polman article. He sums up Terry McAuliffe's embarrassing appearance on Meet the Press. I thinking of doing that myself, since I happened to catch bronchitis from watching Mr. McAuliffe squirm on Sunday morning.

Not so long ago, Saturday Night Live was, intentionally or unintentionally, a big booster of the Clinton campaign.

Terry McAuliffe might be my least favorite Democrat of all time. This was well before he became involved with the Clinton campaign, though one of the many reasons I don't like the Clinton campaign is that I don't prefer the insiders they choose to surround themselves with. Do y'all remember when he chaired the DNC in the early days of the Bush administration? Don't y'all remember his spineless leadership when the Republicans were wantonly using images of Osama bin Laden to destroy Democratic credibility on national security? I remember how happy I was when he was replaced finally.

No comments: