Thursday, November 15, 2007

Levees.org, E Feeling Slighted

As many of you already know, the investigating firm blasted by a high school produced video for Levees.org has been pulled from youtube.

Jeffrey'll tell you about it at Liberry Chronicles
.

Yet, it doesn't say anywhere that I'm the one that posted the video on my site first!

I'm going to go ahead and take credit for the fact that the video spread faster than avian bird flu.

........

Let me stroke my ego please, everyone is encouraged to agree with me 100% and express outrage toward those that have slighted We Could Be Famous and Levees.org in the comments section.

Also why don't we watch another video by Levees.org:

9 comments:

oyster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oyster said...

Hey, YRHT had it second, and properly acknowledged WCBF, and gave a shout out to ya famous sistah.

But thanks again for finding the video and posting it. Keep up the good work! My blogging requires less effort when I can just link to others who are actually finding the cool stuff.

---
My apologies to levees.org for not explicitly crediting them in my initial post. You're right, they do deserve props.

E said...

Oh I was mostly feeling slighted by the TImes-Picayune. My blogger friends gave me plenty of love.

jeffrey said...

I just want to say for the record that I never posted that video. That's right never! And I never will.

I guess that means the ASCE wins this round.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Maitri said...

If I recollect correctly, Troy of GulfSails posted the video to the NOLAbloggers listserv before it showed up on your blog.

E said...

no way, not true.

Maitri said...

I don't know who you are, but you really crack me up So happy you're now a part of the NOLA blogosphere!

Leigh C. said...

I credited both you and Troy with it, for the record, E. You were part of a double whammy that day - listserve and blogpocheh working as one. So there, dude.

E said...

My mom always tells me how funny and charming I am. I'm going to tell her you said that, Maitri.