Friday, November 23, 2007

Getting Fat, Generous Tips from Old Sources

I'm back in Philly for the holiday, so sorry about my absence over the last few days.
I've been lazy about posting but I haven't been totally useless...

I'm telling everyone to check out K-Ville on Fox!

My old Philly connections have been surprisingly fertile with dirty links and potentially devestating leads pertaining to more than one NOLAdividual... I'll be working the net and the phones as much as I can between helpings of leftovers, Yuengling lagers and Yards ales....

Illy Philly is so hot right now. So many neighborhoods are "hip" all of a sudden. Of course those of us actually from Philly have known it all our lives. We didn't need the NYT to tell us. Brooklyn go home. Give me my city back... We hate New Yorkers... We hate everyone...

I'll never be able to afford to move back if this keeps up... (sigh)....

Look out for me the next few days as I follow some mysterious tips... I hope to have a bomb to drop monday afternoon or tuesday morning... I'll try not to let you down...

And of course, the Green Wave will be waterboarding all sorts of easy baskets out of the UNO Privateers defense tomorrow... It should be a great game. Great for anyone wanting to see if New Orleans college basketball is for real this year... These are quality teams that bust it all game long...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dirty links! dirty links!

Leigh C. said...

Hey, don't tell the Brooklynites to go home, man! They didn't ask to have 'hoods such as Babyburg and Red Hook become strongholds for hip, with-it "718" t-shirt wearing twentysomethings to invade their turf and cop their 'tudes!

Tell it to the ones on that island to the west of Kings County!!!

Hopes ya had a happy toikey day.

E said...

True Brooklyn natives are brothers sisters and cousins of course. They're not the "Brooklynites" that have moved down here to civilize us dirty Philadelphians by driving up our rents....I just want my rents to remain reasonable.

John said...

your new mayor's name is Nutter? awesome