Man oh man. I'm starting to collect bits and pieces of Greg Meffert's deposition in the ongoing lawsuit at Orleans Civil District Court , which was released today. The T-P now has confirmation that City Contractor Netmethods, owned by Mark St. Pierre, paid for a Nagin family vacation to Hawaii. They've also posted a bit of the deposition. I'm going to put as much of the deposition online as I can over the course of the day during my free time.
But the part available from nola.com in the link above, I thought everyone might like this line of questioning where Meffert basically cops to getting an unknown number of strip club adventures picked up by the Imagine tab.

"Sometimes they'd pay."
It's all part of the e-maelstrom. A nice wink toward Mr. Gordon Russell and Mr. Frank Donze for this line in today's writeup about the deposition release:
The new court filing raises new questions about the already-controversial business dealings between the city and its technology vendors, dealings that have attracted keen interest from federal investigators. The motion also brings Nagin deeper into the maelstrom, which so far has mainly swirled around St. Pierre and Meffert, one of the mayor's top aides and most trusted advisers until he left City Hall in 2006.
I'll take it! Yes!
UPDATE: A recently married man found the myspace page for Visions. Might be a good place for Rising Tide IV.
