Sunday, March 08, 2009

Value

I'd like to more articulately encourage my readers to donate to help keep WCBF up and running.

I like to think that what I do here has been helpful. I like to think that I've created a space for productive conversation, that I've contributed useful information and analysis to the municipal discourse. I work hard and devote a great deal of my time to this.

And I think what I've created has value, not by itself but for you in your life.

Currently, I'm looking for a full-time salary in order to sustain myself in New Orleans. In the mean time, WCBF needs an injection of capital or the whole blogging sector of the economy could collapse. Some asset-relief is called for, a program to help get the bad bets I made on rent and food off of the books.

So if what I've done has added value for you, please do donate whatever sum you can to help keep me going.






Something in the order of $700 billion should suffice for Phase 1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

E.
I just read on KOS about two programs that might help with the money issue.

Under Mc Joan:
TAKEFLIGHT MICROGRANTS-Chris Bowers
KOS FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM- Kos

I can't personally help since I'm in the same boat. No steady income.

Goodluck and thanks!
Lee