Is the Rush Radio morning team Castor and Wolensky trying to incite a news feud?
Travers v. Eyebrows?
Will Lee Zurik punch Travers Mackel in the face to reassert his dominance? I think he should.
Especially since Travers didn't break shit. He just read some stupid blog.
And brickbats (sorry Gambit) for those dumbass radio hosts. You're going to get stuck if you stick your nose any further up in there.
--
WRNO had been running this really excruciating promo for their morning show where Robyn tees off on Michael Phelps smoking pot that really makes my blood curdle. Something about her voice combined with her argument It's one of those things. Forever more, I'll possess an irrational hatred for her because of that one promo. I can never, ever, under any circumstances tune into their show - no matter who's ass they're smooching. Unless it's mine. I'm cheap that way.
