SO MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW!!!
Ryan at the Daily Kingfish has helpfully pointed out why you may be so quick to betray your supporters and the working families of Louisiana on lowering health insurance costs.
You have taken north of $600,000 from the insurance industry and you have broken an explicit campaign promise when you supported a pledge calling for a public option to lower costs.
I feel totally betrayed. You represent me not them.
Chris Bowers at Open Left is insinuating that you're a bigger obstacle to affordable healthcare than Rush Limbaugh.
You know what? As of now, it appears he's right.
Surely, a lot of progressives from other states are making calls to Mary's office about this but she needs to hear it from her constituents.
I'm going to call again tomorrow. This is unacceptable.
I am calling her in D.C. at (202)224-5824.
I am calling her in New Orleans at (504) 589-2427.
