Sunday, April 05, 2009

Too Nice

I had big plans to write copiously all weekend long for the reading pleasure of my lovely and loyal readers.

But did you see the weather outside?!?

There was no way in hell I was going to miss out on all the springtime fun. Plus who the hell was going to sit at home reading my blog on a Sunday as divine as this one?

In other news, my Philadelphia Phillies start their championship defense campaign tonight! Go Phillies!

My Official Major League Baseball Outlook is in the pipeline for later. Not only do I promise that it will be better than my aborted NCAA March Madness picks, but I guarantee that I will beat Nate Silver's powerhouse PECOTA system.

Everyone knows that authentic baseball fans make better nerdy political pundits.

Correlation and causation bitches!

2 comments:

Leigh C. said...

You still need to wear your Snuggie to a Phillies' game.

Clay said...

Man, you want to take on both FiveThirtyEight and Baseball Prospectus at once? You definitely want to be famous.