Monday, November 24, 2008

Indie'd

Ray and the Suspect Device have posted this awesome video by our own Theresa Anderson.




I'm glad they did, I've been meaning to give props to her for her new album. I may have made the Times-Picayune the other day, but she's about to be performing on Conan O'Brian sometime next month.

She wins.

But really, I'd like to point out that the whole New Orleans indie scene is pretty on fire right now.

There's some good music happening. And, my friends, they're conspiring.

3 comments:

jeffrey said...

Hate to be a jerk but I just... never could stand her. To each his own, I guess.

E said...

No big deal, I'm not saying she's a hall of famer.

Cool to see some quality variety away from the stale New Orleans funk band scene.

jeffrey said...

There used to be a few decent prog rock bands out there... but those were simpler times...