Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just Seven Points Down In Louisiana?

ARG has conducted a poll in Louisiana that indicates that Barack Obama is somehow within striking distance: 50% for McCain to 43% for Barack Obama.

You can volunteer for Barack Obama right here in New Orleans, as I did yesterday morning, by heading over to 3604 Canal St. in Mid-City. The office is just really getting started so there is a lot of work to do.

If I were Barack Obama, I'd strongly consider a targeted ad-buy for the Gulf Coast that highlights my plan to build Category 5 levees and restore wetlands with a WPA-style service program.

4 comments:

celcus said...

"If I were Barack Obama, I'd strongly consider a targeted ad-buy for the Gulf Coast that highlights my plan to build Category 5 levees and restore wetlands with a WPA-style service program."

Coming out in favor of NOT building anymore protection for New Orleans would probably win him far more votes in the state, and certainly in the region.

E said...

You may be right about averse reactions to New Orleans but Cat 5 levees would only be one piece of a greater effort to restore wetlands and build flood walls throughout Southern Louisiana - that is if I were designing Obama's national service program.

oyster said...

Celcus' comment is the funniest and truest thing I've read all morning.

Anonymous said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..