Thursday, January 03, 2008

We Did It

Obama

Huckabee

Hillary in third.

(cue balloons, confetti)

We Called It Right at We Could Be Famous!!!!!

And we been called that sh*t for like a long time. Everyone knows this.

America, you have your new number one pundit.

Put me on CNN! (behind a desk, not in front of a mace can)

I just wish I had thought more about Fred Thompson's appeal among the large segment of Republican voters that just pick the "folksiest" candidate and call it a day.

However, let's talk about the bottom line:

M to the E I'm talking about ME.

Me and my predictions are sleeping well tonight. Plus I called that Green Wave victory over LSU in men's basketball. Plus a couple of weeks ago I had a dream about an ex girlfriend that I hadn't seen in over a year and then I ran into her the next day.

Weird! Do I have powers? Can my nickname for the next week please be my previously suggested "Caucadomis?"