Thursday, September 06, 2007

Early On

Today's launch is my foray into this flourishing world of online media. I intend to devote a great deal of time and attention into this project and am hopeful that I can provide a worthwhile service to the web community.

Early on, I expect my updates will be inconsistent as I grope for comfort. I encourage all my original readers here during my first couple of weeks to stick with me as I grow.

Imagine the payout when we all get famous.

I have tons of ideas as to some of the possible directions for this baby to go but I'm always looking for more. Holler at me.

2 comments:

Joe said...

bravo!

Tom said...

Hey man, I think this website is a great idea. I'm excited to see where this all goes, or rather, where you can take it...
Fuck it, I really just want to ride your coattails to fame and fortune.
Now get out there and BE SOMEBODY!