Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Recession!!!!

Sorry readers, posts might be less frequent and insightful over the next couple few. I've been frolicking about without the luxury of a full time paycheck for a little while. It's been very therapeutic but my bank account just called to put a stop to the festivities.

It's time to be a full time job-seeker. Funny how I've timed everything out so perfectly, as everyone knows it's a GREAT time to be looking for employment. I explained to my dad over the phone this weekend that this was all a good thing, as I am now a part of history.

What I really want more than anything is a good get rich quick scheme. I need my readers to help me brainstorm. If only I hadn't ratted out NOAH, I could've broken into the bamboo fiber underwear business.

In that vein...

For your convenience, I've already priced out some of my organs and affiliated bodily resources:

Left kidney: $15,000
Liver: $25,000
Corneas (2): $75,000
Blood (O+): $15 per pint or $25 per quart
Bone marrow: $4500 per session